Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

3-2-1 Update: Sept 22-26 By: Olivia

My week was fun and went by fast.  I learned about Canada.  On a piece of paper we put things we know about Canada, and the things we wonder.  I knew a lot about Canada.  Something else I learned was in music.  I learned how to play on the recorder "It's in the Bag."  There is a lot of Bs and As but not so much of the Gs.  The grade 3s learned "Hot Cross Buns" and we learned "It's in the Bag."


One last things I learned was in French.  We learned the seasons and our age. The season is "l'automne."  But I keep forgetting how to say my age!


One thing I enjoyed was the Terry Fox Run.  I got 10 out of 13.  Next year I want to get all 13.  My friend got all 13.  One more thing I enjoyed was the Friday sketch.  We drew a sheep.  Lots of my friends said it was good and I had to help my friend Iain do the legs.  I really like my friend's sheep, her name is Rebecca.  My goal is to get better at French.


Sincerely,

Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Great post Olivia! I'm glad you enjoyed your week :)

    ReplyDelete