Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

3-2-1 Update by: Aidan

 This week at school was cool.
One thing I learned was about continents and oceans.
It was interesting because I like oceans.
Another thing I learned was how to count to 30 in French.
It was interesting because 30 is my favourite number.
One last thing I learned was How to sing "Old tom white."
It was a fun song to learn.
One thing I enjoyed was gym. I liked it because of the endurance run.
Another thing I enjoyed was meeting A NEW STUDENT. I enjoyed this because I like new students.
My goal for this week is being a super singer. I will do this by Friday.




2 comments:

  1. Great work Aidan! Thanks for contributing to our class blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes really good job Aidan!
    By:Taylor Tschetter former student of Ms.Dodds

    ReplyDelete