Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

3-2-1 Update: Sept 15-19 By: Max


This week was kind of busy!  We had lots of guest teachers.  One thing I learned was francais! I learned the abcs, days of the week, months and seasons.  Today is vendredi!
Another thing I learned was to save Fred in science.  Fred is a gummy worm and he likes sailing on his boat but he doesn’t know how to swim and never wears his PFD. Finally, it happened.  Fred’s boat got capsized and the PFD was under the boat and we tried to get it.  Did we get it, or did Fred meet his doom? 
One more thing we learned was more about bar graphs.  We did two and we each did our own question.  My question was “what is your favourite reptile?”  The choices were: komodo dragon, bearded dragon, crested gecko, fat tail gecko, leopard gecko, snake, and other.  Other won! 
What I enjoyed was phys. ed.!  We won our silver sneaker award (choice class) and we played British Bulldog, Yoshi, Sleeping Lion, Spongee Polo and Swamp Ball!  I also enjoyed when Ms. Dodds gave us smile cookies!

My goal is to write quicker.

2 comments:

  1. Your 3-2-1 is full of enthusiasm! A positive attitude will take you far!
    xoxo
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom and dad are right Max! Always a pleasure to read your updates!

    ReplyDelete