Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Bowling at Rossmere Lanes for Patrols

Bowling at rossmere lanes

When we first arrived at rossmere lanes, we all lined up and we were waiting to get bowling shoes. After we went and we got into groups.

And we were off bowling at rossmere lanes with bird’s hill school ONLY! It was a BLAST! After I felt hungry so I went to the canteen and go a blue slushy and sour skittles and my Tongue. After we got popcorn, it was in a big bowl, and we ate in 10 minutes. Then I won our first bowling game. Then we had our second game. It was fun!
While we were playing, rossmere workings change the place to glow in the dark.
 






It was cool because my socks glowed my shoes glowed and my hat glowed Also my straw glowed

After I gave MS wasney a sour skittle and MS Dyck, a sour skittle and their faces were sour face because


When my friend Amie and I ate sour skittles, it was like EXTREME SOUR!


 




By: Jaden

J

No comments:

Post a Comment