Pages

Monday 23 January 2017

3-2-1 Update by: Jaden


This week at school was awesome because we learned a lot.

One thing I learned was playing guard the pin dodgeball. You have this bowling pin and the other team has to throw a ball at the pin and knock it down. When you knock it down you have a free walk to go get the pin.

Another thing I learned was how to sketch a cardinal. We did not do the full sketch, we just practiced. I think I practiced good.

One last thing I learned was sound. We did it with elastic bands. If you pull it like a guitar it will make a vibration sound. We did it with a partner my partner was kaz. 

One thing I enjoyed was James and the giant peach. We are almost done. I can’t wait for it to be done. I’m enjoying Ms. woods reading it.

Another thing I enjoyed was Ratatollie during lunch. We watched the movie. We started watching it 2 or 3 weeks ago.

My goal for this week is run longer in gym.

To reach my goal, I will run faster and try more.

 

 

By Jaden

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment