Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

3-2-1 Update: Oct 14-17 by: Zidane

3-2-1 update Oct 17/14
This week at school was very exhausting. One thing I learned was a little more about jot notes. Jot notes are something someone needs to know information from something and so they write the things from it that they need to know from it that is the most important info from it they need to remember.
Another thing I learned was how to say my birthday in French like mine is ving-cinq février, that’s the 25th in February. I really liked it because I learned my birthday and it was fun and easy. Another thing I learned was a tiny bit about a dragons blood tree because we all did some research about plants on computers in the computer lab and I did dragons blood tree.
Also we made fall-trees with puzzle pieces as the leaves and we painted a water colour background. I enjoyed the painting because this week I got to finish mine by gluing my rest of the puzzle pieces I painted to put on my tree. Another thing I enjoyed was the sub gym teacher in gym because he was fun nice and I liked him. There’s a goal I want to do. My goal this week is to try to participate more in class.


by Zidane. J

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job on your 3-2-1 Zidane! I'm glad you enjoyed the fall art we did in class :)

    ReplyDelete