Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

3-2-1 Oct 27-31 By: Madison


This week at school was fun!
One thing I learned was writing spooky stories.  It was interesting because now I know how to start a story and it was scary!
Another thing I learned was how to draw a Picasso-stein. One eye was looking to the side and one was looking to the front and it looks so cool!
One last thing I learned was about Venus Fly traps.  They close their mouth in less than one second.
One thing I will enjoy is having our Halloween party. I will enjoy this because there are lots of treats!
Another thing I enjoyed was making our art. I enjoyed this because Ms. Dodds put it on Artsonia and my mom and nana looked at it and they said they liked it!
My goal for this week is always finish homework.
I will do this by working hard at home.


By Madison


2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work my girl. I really enjoyed seeing your picasso-stein on artsonia. I loved it so much it's my wallpaper on my phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Madison! You learned a lot of interesting things!

    ReplyDelete