Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

321 Update: Jan 5-9 By: Emmalee



        This week at school was awesome. One thing I learned is math. We learned a new math game; it’s called “Brr Bump.” We did it using addition. You can also do it with multiplication. Another thing I learned is art. We learned how to draw Tweety bird. We also sketched a winter tree, it was cool. I also learned is a new game in gym. It’s called blob tag, it’s really fun! We also played mission impossible.
 One thing I enjoyed is having indoor recess. We almost stayed in the whole week at school! It was AWESOME!  Another thing I enjoyed is French. We learned new questions like “what do you wear in winter?” and “what do you do in winter?”  It was fun, French is the best.

My goal is to finish my book “Smile.” I will do this by reading over the weekend!!!   

1 comment:

  1. Great post Emmalee! I'm glad you're enjoying French so much!

    ReplyDelete