Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

3-2-1 Update: Dec 8-12 by: Iain

3-2-1 update
This week I really didn’t enjoy it.  One thing I learned this week was 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 times tables in multiplication.  It’s really fun. I learned that, say there’s 1 times 0- it will always be 0 and that 1 times 10 000 is going to always be 10 000.  Another thing I learned this week is some new French phrases.  One is joyeux noel which means Merry Christmas. And that bonne annee means Happy New Year.  One last thing I learned is that people liked our Christmas concert, even though I really didn’t.  Like I still don’t know what Yule means so I’m just glad it’s over because we practiced all week which was not fun.
One thing I enjoyed this week is playing mission impossible dodge ball I teamed up with Max, Avery and Olivia. It was fun. I got everyone but my team mates. One last thing I enjoyed this week is starting my poster for me and Coen’s social studies project we`redoing B.C we`re not done for our poster but getting there.

One goal I have is to learn our new questions in French.  So that’s my week.

1 comment: