Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

3-2-1 Update: Jan 26-30 By: Jace

This week at school was REALLY BUSY.
One thing I learned was how to sketch a dog/puppy.
Another thing I learned was aboriginal foods/and what they use for winter and we learned if the aboriginal need to travel to places they need to have all lot of wooden canoes.
One last thing I learned was multiplication estimating and using rounding math.
One thing I enjoyed was at gym we did a game called train track  and Yoshi’s Island. I liked it because it gets me energized.
Another thing I enjoyed was our book silver wing I LOVE THIS CHAPTER IT IS CALLED GOTH YAY. I enjoyed this because it is an educational book .
My goal for this week is to read more. I will do this by reading at home.
By: Jace






1 comment:

  1. Great job Jace! I liked your word choice on this one "energized" and "educational" were great words!

    ReplyDelete