Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

3-2-1 Update: Jan 12-16 By: Sierra

          This week at school was awesome and busy.
One thing I learned was how to read a book in French it’s called “La neige.” It was easy but there were some hard words in the book. We got partners, my partner was Jace.
Another thing I learned was about Courage (Bear) and Respect (Buffalo).We also watched a video called “Sea Wolf”, it was about a Courage and Respect. One last thing I learned was how to sketch a panda. Everyone was really good at it, but it was hard.
One thing I enjoyed was gym we did indoor and outdoor curling. The indoor curling was short but fun and the outdoor curling was long and cold but it was very fun. Another thing I enjoyed was ELA we are reading a book called “Silverwing”, it’s about a “Silverwing” bat named Shade and they have to go to Hibernaculum and Shade is going to meet his brothers.
One  last thing I enjoyed was music. We did a song called “Trolls”, but we didn’t learn it yet but I can’t wait! One goal I have is to raise my hand more in French class. I will do this by next week.
                               By Sierra


1 comment:

  1. Great job Sierra! Thanks for posting all about your week on our blog :)

    ReplyDelete