Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

3-2-1 by Jason

3-2-1 update April 28-May 2
This week at school was amazing. J
In French we learned a new question. Comment s’appelle ta mere, soeur, ton pere and frère. It means what are your mom’s name, dad’s name, brother’s name and sister’s name.
Another thing I learned was social studies! We learned about Inuit art and inuksuk’s. For the art we learned what it’s made of. It’s made of different stones and the art is usually a spirit or a person.
One more thing I learned was in science. We learned how sound waves look when they are loud, soft, high or low. If it’s loud the waves are tall, if it’s soft the waves are little. If it’s high the waves are high the waves are close together and if it’s low the waves are far apart.
One thing I enjoyed was the handball tournament! My team did well and lots of my friends were there from outside of school. If we do it next year I’m going to do it again, and I hope my friends go too.
One more thing I enjoyed was gym. We did a lot of basketball stuff. I like doing basketball because it’s one of my favourite sports. I hope we do more!
My one goal for this week is to do my home reading. I read a lot but I don’t write it down.        


No comments:

Post a Comment