Pages

Thursday 24 April 2014

Manitoba Museum Field Trip

Our class took our first field trip on April 22nd to the Manitoba Museum.  We got to learn even more about the Inuit in Inuit: People of the North and more about Sound for Science.  And...we got to have some fun while we learned!  Check out some pictures from our day and be sure to read Bruce's 3-2-1 review of our trip.  Enjoy!






Manitoba Museum Field Trip
Inuit:
In the Inuit part I learned what the Inuit eat, what they use as tools and Clothes. I learned that the Inuit eat Beluga Whales, Seal and Caribou. I learned that they use Inukshuks, the kudlik and the ulu. 
I learned that they use caribou skin and seal skin to make parkas and mukluks.
Sound:
In sound I learned about an object, it’s called oobleck. It’s not a liquid or a solid. It’s really cool. 
I enjoyed:
I enjoyed learning about the Inuit because it’s exciting. I enjoyed seeing the oobleck because it was cool to see what it was.
I wonder:

I wonder how you make the oobleck? 

No comments:

Post a Comment