Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

3-2-1 By Matt T.

321 weekly update may 5 to 9th

This week was fun and exciting.  The first thing I learned is that sound is very fast. And also that sound is faster in solids than gases and liquids. Another thing I learned is how to say how many people are in your immediate family. This is how you ask it, “combien de personnes est-ce qu’il y a dans ta famille?” The last thing I learned is that the Inuit have changed a lot. They went from eating berries and raw meat to pizzas and chips. Now they eat unhealthier because junk food costs less. One thing I enjoyed is music Monday because we Skyped with Chris Hatfield and somebody in Vancouver and newfound land and Toronto. That’s the first thing I enjoyed.

The second thing I enjoyed is gym we tested how good we did push-ups and curl-ups. We also did pinny tag what you do is run around in a square and try not to get caught. My goal is to write more and more every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment