Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

3-2-1 Update from May 20-23 by Aliyah


This week at school was short because we had a day off on Monday. Three things that I learned this week is in Art we started to learn and draw with Zentangles. I will tell you what they are they are hills and inside of them they have cool lines and shapes that are different from the other hills. So we started to draw them in sharpie and we had to make something on the ground and something in the sky!
The second thing I learned was in Heath we started a new subject on teeth. And we did a little experiment we got an egg and we had three of them and we put it in these things grape juice, Pepsi and last but not least, we had vinegar. So we left them for a day and I will tell you what they looked like.  The vinegar was all squishy and the shell came off. The grape juice was purple. And the Pepsi was brown and all of them looked disgusting. The last thing I learned was in Science we watched people present their science musical instrument. And we had to sign up for it and I choose to go on Wednesday because I don’t want to be first.
Two things I enjoyed this week was when we had 15 extra min to play outside and those days that we had were super-hot. And we got time off because people kept on talking out of turn. So the more we talked the less time we had to play outside. And the last thing I enjoyed this week was when we had TUSC we had to start it again after lunch because we had to do three extra things because some people were doing the wrong job. But my TUSC job was Healthy Snack and I did it on Strawberry’s and Oranges. I got to bring them in and share them with the class.        
One goal I have for this week is in ELA because I want to not do run on sentences. And I can get better at that by practicing at home!

By Aliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment