Pages

Thursday 24 April 2014

3-2-1 update April 21-24 by Sara

This week was wonderful and lots and lots and lots of fun
In ELA we listened to Ms. Dodds read, “Matilda.” Yesterday Matilda did a really big prank on her family she brought her friends parrot home without anyone seeing except her friend.  She hid the parrot in the house and the parrot started talking and Matilda’s family didn’t know who was talking and Matilda said there is a crook in the dining room. And then they all went into the dining room and there was no one there. But they still were hearing someone talking and then Matilda said oh no I think it might be a ghost and then everyone started screaming. And that’s what we heard in Matilda.
In art we are sketching flowers.  We’re making art that has flowers on it. We practiced sketching flowers and we had to practice a lot but I really, really like drawing flowers. And now that I've practiced a lot I'm really good at drawing flowers. We are going to paint the flowers with water colour paint it will make it look really good at the start we had to tape our paper down. We did some other stuff on it but it is kind of hard to explain.
In gym we played badminton we learned a tip for when your serving. You don’t swing the badminton all the way behind you; you just keep it simple and keep it in front of you. I love playing badminton.

I enjoyed gym because I love to play badminton. I also enjoyed art because the art that were doing is simple and it will look great in the end.


My goal is to keep bringing my 3-2-1 in because I am getting a little bit good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment