Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

3-2-1 Update by Jaxon

3-2-1 update April 14-17
This week we had lots of stuff to do. It was so fun this week though. I learned how our ears work, it was so fun. It looked so cool when we watched the video on our ears.  We also did a quiz together about the video, we got 8/10.I learned how to read the ‘avril’ poem in French- it was so hard. But other than that it was fun because I got to work with a partner. I learned about what the Inuit eat now and how they ate back then.  Before they ate only seals, caribou, berries and polar bears and now they eat pizza, bread, vegetables and snack foods. 
One thing I enjoyed was writing our Haiku poems.  It was fun because we got to think about spring in our minds first, then we got to write about it.  Another thing I enjoyed was gym class when we played angry bird tag.  We haven’t played it in a long time, so I had fun!

My goal for this week is to get better at typing.  I can practice at home to meet this goal.

1 comment:

  1. good 3-2-1 jaxon keep doing good 3-2-1's
    -Bruce

    ReplyDelete