Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

3-2-1 Update Nov 12-15 By: Bruce

 This week was short but fun. 

Science:

This week we took apart an owl pellet on Friday it was fun. We learned what is in an owl pellet. There`s lots of animal bones.  We did it with a partner my partner was Jaxon. It was very fun. We also learned some more in IBL about our animal. We started making our habitat. We are just starting to make it. We are using a shoe box. All we do is colour the shoe box in the inside and then you start making it look real like you can grab some things like grass, animal toys, stones, etc., etc.


Gym:

We played pac man tag I never got caught. We also learned how to play whiffle ball it`s fun but I`m terrible at it but it’s also very fun. We had a whiffle ball tournament sort of thing I lost the first won the second tied the third. 

I Enjoyed:

            The thing I enjoyed about Science was seeing the owl pellet. It was fun.  We found some cool animal bones inside the pellet, I almost put together a rodent! Another thing I enjoyed about gym was playing pac man tag. The reason I liked it was I never got tagged and it was just fun in general. 

My Goal:

The thing I want to work on is my French. This is how I can do it I can pay a bit more attention in French. I want to achieve this goal by next year. 

 

Bruce                                                                                  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment