Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

3-2-1 Update by Anna


3-2-1 Update: Nov 4-7

This week at school was a four day week for us.

In Math we learned mental math it was hard for me because I am bad at math. And we did rounding [example] 15 rounds to 20. I like rounding because it’s easier then mental math I like it!   

In science for our IBL project I’m researching zebras.  I learned that zebras have to drink water every day or they could die. I also learned they live in Africa.

In Social Studies our substitute read us a book about poppies.  We learned why poppies are important.

In gym I enjoyed   swamp ball it is so much fun we also had a gest teacher birds and we played angry birds.

On Thursday we had a Remembrance Day assembly I really enjoyed when the grade three choir sang and the grade fours played recorder. It sounded beautiful. In ELA I enjoyed read to someone.  I liked it because I got to read “Amulet” and that’s my favourite book.

One thing I enjoyed outside of school was when I played soccer at the University of Manitoba.  Next time I’m going to be a goalie. 

For my goal this week I’m going to work on math more.  I’m going to practice my rounding.

By: Anna

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment