Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

3-2-1 Update: Sept 8-12 By: Rebecca

I had an awesome and busy week at school.  One thing I learned is to say how are you in French which is comment ca va?  And you would answer: ca va bien, which means happy, ca va mal which means sad and comme ci comme ca which means I’m okay.
In math we did a bar graph.  My question was, what place do you want to go to? Most people chose Paris! In music we learned how to sing “Make New Friends.” 

I enjoyed doing line art because we did lots of different designs.  Another thing I enjoyed was gym when we did the relay race.  It was fun.  One goal I have is to remember everyone’s names.  I think it will take a long time.  Thanks for listening to my awesome 3-2-1!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us post your first 3-2-1 Update! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete