Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

3-2-1 Update: March 3-7 by Sydney

This week was fun and really busy.

In science we watched a Bill Nye called “Light Optics”. It was the best one yet.  We all had to do 2 pages and it was like the ones were you have to fill in the blanks and after the video we had to draw a little picture that we saw in the video and label it all.
In choir the girls went to the church and they had the music festival and we won. I'm in the girls’ choir and we won silver.
In gym we had floor hockey and we won and it was with our class. We all had to switched and play other teams with the colours blue witch I'm in, red, yellow and green squads.
One thing I enjoyed was having our Winter Olympics all day Wednesday.  I really enjoyed this because I liked my group members and my group leader and the games were fun.
The second thing I enjoyed was watching Bill Nye in science.  I really enjoyed it because he makes it fun and easy to learn about light and other things.

My goal for next week is to type faster.  I will do this by typing at home.

By: Sydney.

In room 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment