Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

3-2-1 Update by Matt

3-2-1 update
        This week at school was totally crazy. We had to do lots of stuff. One thing I learned was some facts of times 7. I totally suck at it I’m not good at high numbers.
One more thing I learned was all about apostrophes. Here are some examples: ‘I have’ would be ‘I’ve.’ I don’t know how I got so good at them.
The third thing I have learned this week is convex lens and concave lens. Convex lenses makes light in the world smaller and concave lens makes it BIGGER.
One thing I enjoyed was in gym we played curling boys vs. girls. of course the boys won because we had way more players then the girls.
The second thing I enjoyed was making our French book I have done one page and the word is comment ca va.  I liked this because it’s fun drawing the pictures and learning how to spell the words.
My goal is to get way faster at my three two one. It took me like 30 minutes to finish.

By: Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment