Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

March 28 Assembly by Sam


Today we had an assembly and I announced for it along with three other people. The assembly was short, about one period long (about 35 minutes). I think we all did really well and we all spoke six times. Our assembly was about sustainability and how to clean up the Earth. And almost all of the kids spoke in front of the microphone. It is really easy to talk in front of the whole school. It was really fun, for all of us I hope. First we said our names, second we called up the principal. Next Mr. Oliphant shared a ukulele song, “On top of spaghetti.” Next we called up the spin club. Next we listened about bus patrols. Next Mrs. Knoll shared a song called, “Water Waster.” And I can go on and on about the assembly but I’ll wrap it up.
By Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment