Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

3-2-1 Update Feb 7-14 by Noah

This week at school was awesome! In math, we practiced for are math test. I hope I do well but if I don’t I’ll be sadL. Our math quiz is addition and subtraction which I’m good at both. I love math but a math test is something I don’t love. In science, WE MADE A PERISCOPEJ!!!!! It was super fun to make it! We get to finish decorating it soon. We used mirrors, two milk cartons, tape and paper towels. IT WAS AWESOME to build our periscope. I had sooooo much fun! In art, we did another element of art. We did colour and we made a colour wheel. I couldn’t keep up with Miss Dodds but when I did… she was done, I was tooJ!
Two things I enjoyed were our Valentine’s day  party and gym. In gym, we did some more spongee polo and we did FLOOR HOCKEY!!!!!!! The spongee polo was cool like always, but the floor hockey was AWESOMASING, and the party, the party was awesome! The snacks were awesome! We watched the Olympics. They were cool!
One goal I have is to study for our math test. I hope to meet this goal by this weekend.

By: Noah Martin    


No comments:

Post a Comment