Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

3-2-1 Update Oct. 24 by: Rowan

3-2-1 update
This week at school was awesome. This is some stuff I learned: when we had a recycling presentation, I learned that glass bottles get melted and get poured underneath the road. Here’s another thing I learned: we did research on owls and I learned that their vision and hearing helps them a lot with their hunting.  It’s fun to learn about owls.  The last thing I learned was: at gym we learned how to bump and serve in volleyball.  I think I’m really good at volleyball.  I really, really like serving in volleyball.
This is something I enjoyed: we did a Thursday sketch.  We did a tiger and it was hard.  But in the end, it looked good.  The last thing I enjoyed was on Thursday after announcements we went to the library to count all the bags.  The people brought a lot of bags in.  We counted two thousand three hundred eighty bags. 
My goal for this week is still to learn to type the proper way and not to search and peck.

No comments:

Post a Comment