Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

3-2-1 Update by Katelyn

3-2-1 Update   Oct 4 /13

This week at school was busy. In ELA we wrote a little bit about a picture. I wrote a full page. In math we had a mental math power builder. It was pretty hard. In science we talked about forest, desert and coast habitats. We talked about if the main animals left the forest, what would happen to the other animals.  It was pretty easy.

 One thing I enjoyed was the race yesterday for run club.  It was at Bird’s Hill Park. I came in second place for grade four girls.  I also enjoyed the rest of the day because I got to do anything I wanted to do.  I got to throw the football with my friends and play Frisbee.   

One goal I have is to be a better typer. It is easy when you get the hang of it.

By: Katelyn



 

No comments:

Post a Comment