Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Mikaela's Birthday 3-2-1


Mikaela's Mom brought us all Slurpees!!
This week at school was awesome because of my birthday!
One thing I learned was head and shoulders knees and toes in French. It was so easy for me but maybe not for the others. I thought I did well so I gave myself a star!
Another thing I learned was how to draw a chicken. It was very hard for me. Can you believe that I couldn’t even draw a chicken on my birthday?
One last thing I learned was how to play a game called Black hole. The way we played was you kind of throw and it lands on a number and you take away that number from 200.

One thing I enjoyed was my birthday! I turned 9. Now there is no more car seat for me!

I liked it because my birthday finally came!
Another thing I enjoyed was revising “Imogene’s Antlers.”
I enjoyed this because we were making another storybook of it!
My goal for this week is to read a lot and finish at least 2 books.

To reach my goal I will read a lot at home and at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment