Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Deer Meadow Farms Reflections

Deer Meadow Farms Field Trip Reflection by Kaitlyn

Something I want to tell my mom and dad about is…that the bunnies looked like Twilight (my cousin’s bunny).
I was most surprised that they made a brace for the goat’s legs.

My top 3 favourite things:
1.  I liked the bunnies because they were soft, cute, fun nice and a lot of things.
2. I like the bull because he was cute and fun. He also liked to cuddle which I liked!
3. I liked all the animals because I like animals!

Reflection by Michael
Something I want to tell the bull, Jimmy, about isthat I had a good time with him.
I was most surprised that bulls were cute.
My top 3 favourite things:
My bull Jimmy was my favourite because he was so cute and cuddly.
2. I thought it was cool that the chickens eat rocks to help form the shell on eggs.
3. Another thing I thought was cool and cute were the bunnies.  They were super soft and small.


No comments:

Post a Comment