Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

321 Update By: Mikaela


3-2-1 weekly update: February 2016!J

This week was great!

One thing I learned was how to make a rain stick. It was really easy for me! When I was done I painted it with my best friend Kami. She made a guitar!

Another thing I learned was how to play a game called “Prodigy Math”. It was a bit difficult for me but I still helped my friends/people.

One last thing I learned was how to read our new French poem. It is called “Fevrier”. BTW that means February in French. It was a little hard for me but that’s okay J

One thing I enjoyed was bringing my new book I got from Florida. It is called “Lea leads the way “. Now I have a book to read at read to self. (I just finished reading book # 1) it is called “Lea dives in “.

One last thing I enjoyed was having Drama club. Ms. Oakley runs it. Its really fun to be in. What you do is you act in a Robert Munch book, I am in “Angela’s Airplane.” I am with Kami and Sarah that’s all I know of.

My goal for this week is to read lots.

To reach my goal I will make sure I read lots

By: Mikaela

No comments:

Post a Comment