Pages

Friday 8 January 2016

321 Weekly Update By: Samantha


This week at school was fun. We did I lot of fun things.

One thing I learned was how to do mutilation and division. It is really easy when you practise a lot! Here are some examples of what we know…. 3x5=15 and 5x3=15 and 8x3=24 and 3x8=24.

Another thing I learned was in health how to live a healthier lifestyle. In our table groups we had pictures of food and we had to put them into groups.  

One last thing I learned was we learned what power point is! Power point is where you can make slide shows!

One thing I enjoyed was doing a power point. When we were doing it we got to do a slide show on whatever we wanted! 

I liked it because it was really fun.

Another thing I enjoyed was GYM! We played swamp ball!  

I enjoyed this because it was really fun!

My goal for this week is to learn stuff.

To reach my goal, I will try.

BY: SAMANTHA!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment