Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

321-By: Mikaela

                 3-2-1 weekly update
This week at school was short, fun and also a bit busy.
One thing I learned was the Canada map, the provinces, territories and capital cities. We also did a puzzle in computer.
Another thing I learned were lots of new juicy words to use in my fall poem. I used most of the words and they made my fall poem sound better!
One last thing I learned was the song called Brave it’s a really nice song.
One thing I enjoyed was having PJ day! I was excited that morning. (That’s future.)
One last thing I enjoyed was art. I enjoyed art because we were doing lots of fun things and we were making our name tags!
My goal for this week is to read and finish at least 1 2 or 3 books or chapter books.

to reach my goal I will make sure I will read!

No comments:

Post a Comment