Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

321 Apr 13-17 By: Avery

3-2-1
This week was fun.
One thing I learned was how to sketch a boy. It is hard for me.  The hardest part was his legs.
Another thing I learned was “We are One” in music.  It’s okay and it’s my favourite song from all year.                                                                                                                        
One last thing I learn was spring clothing.  It’s fun but it’s hard because I can’t remember all of it but I’ll get the hang of it.
One thing I enjoyed was gym because we played hand ball. It’s fun but I want to play shooter but we rotate.

One last thing I enjoyed was the Jets assembly because we got to go on TV but I was at the back so I did not get to go on TV.  One thing I want to get better at is my spelling.    

1 comment: