Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

3-2-1 March 16-20 By: Kami


This week at school was fun and busy.
One thing I learned was how to draw a leprechaun. It was fun but hard. I love doing art. When I do it I get so pumped up!!!!!!
Another thing I learned was how to do value in sketching. I love sketching.
One last thing I learned was how to say new French words. French is AWESOME!!!
One thing I enjoyed was going to the tumbling rally for gymnastics. It was really, really cool and awesome.
I liked it because you get to do all kinds of cartwheels and somersaults and angel rolls and things like that. It is cool.
Another thing I enjoyed was starting “Sunwing.” It’s really good.
I enjoyed this because I find these books interesting.
My goal for this week is to read 30 mins after I pack my lunch.

To reach my goal, I will find better space in my time for reading. I LOVE  READING.  It’s so AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Kami! I'm glad your goal is for reading :)

    ReplyDelete