Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

3-2-1 Update: Feb 23-27 By: Kaitlyn

This week at school was good and really fun.
One thing I learned was how to play “ice age” in music. I like it because I like recorder.  Another thing I learned was the end of “trolls”. I like it because it is a great song. One last thing I learned was what wolf ears means in silver wing. Shade thought it meant a real wolf but it was really two mountains.
One thing I enjoyed was the assembly.  I liked it because it was really good. I had a part in it. I got to say a reading quote. Another thing I enjoyed was having little buddies.  I enjoyed this because Mackenzie is my partner.

My goal is to practise multiplication this week. I will do this by practising at home.  

1 comment:

  1. Great job Kaitlyn! Thanks for posting on our blog :)

    ReplyDelete