Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

3-2-1 Update: Nov 12-14 By Avery


 

This week at school was short, but with lots of things to do.

I learned to make a snow man portrait. It is fun and my snow man is a rapper.

Another thing I learned was how to play volley ball in gym.  It is so fun and we played a game where if you got a pass if you don’t catch it, you or eliminated from the game.

And I learned to sketch a bear.  It is fun my bear was good.


 

One thing that was fun was the snow man because I liked designing my snow man.

Another thing that was fun was doing my diorama.  It is where you had to search an animal.  My animal was the polar bear.  It is hard.

One thing I want to get better at is spelling.  I can practice by writing words that are hard for me.     

6 comments:

  1. nice master
    from iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did well!
    -Avery

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job Avery!
    -Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job avery by Emmalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vary gud werk!
    -Zumbye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at that! Coen's alter-ego for writing is on our blog!

      Delete