Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

3-2-1 by Noah Jan 27-31

3-2-1 update January 27-31

This week at school was awesome! In Math, we did a powerbuilder. I did ok I at it, I can do better. We also did more multiplication, but this time we did × 10 and × 5. I found it’s easier because I know that 10 × 2 =20 so if the question is 5 × 2 = 10. It is half of the times ten number. In French, we played buzz but counting in French. Buzz is a fun. I’m pretty good at it. We also learned a new question “Quel est ton sport prefere?” and you answer like this “Je prefere ______. In Health, we did a human knot. The girls were good at it the boys… not so much. We also did more friendship stuff!

Two things I enjoyed were gym and music. In gym, we had free time!!!!!!!!! J We played 10 second tag, snake pit and great wall of China. In music, we did a group body rhythm. I was with Sam, Aliyah and Anna.


One goal I have is to get faster at powerbuilders. I hope to meet this goal by March.        

No comments:

Post a Comment