Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

3-2-1 Update by Dobie

3-2-1 update

This weekend was very busy. One thing we did is started watching “the BFG” movie. We started watching the movie at first recess. When we started watching the movie the music was really scary. Another thing we learned is the secret Santa points. The secret Santa points are for fun things. We have to fill in 9 spots to have a special celebration but we won’t know what it is until we get our points. The last thing I did is typed my information about a brown bear. For my brown bear I used my information that I got from computer and books. Then I got all the information I needed and started typing it on computer.

One thing I enjoyed is the brown bear information. I enjoyed the brown bear information because I love typing on the computer. Another thing I enjoyed this week was that we started to watch“The BFG” movie. I enjoyed this movie because I loved “The BFG” book so I think it will be really good.

One thing I need to work on is borrowing when we do 3 or 4 digit subtraction.  I can get better at this by taking my time and going step by step.

by: Dobie

 



No comments:

Post a Comment