Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

T.W.A.S. by Leah

T.W.A.S
Dear mom and dad,
This week at school we went to the computer lab to write our habitat write up. I wrote about the giraffe same with Taylor. She kept asking me questions about the giraffe. Then it was time to go I was almost done but then Ms.Dodds said “come on Leah.”
Today we had a science test. It was fun I hope I have everything right. When I get it back I think everything will be right. Then I got to draw when I was done.  We also had a French test.  We had to ask three French questions to Ms. Dodds and Ms. Dodds said 5 questions for me to answer.
In Math we are learning to tell time.  We are learning to do it on an analog clock.  So far we’re doing pretty well.  Randomly Ms. Dodds will ask us what time it is to see if we know.
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment