Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas on Candy Cane Lane

After lots of hard work and practicing, the K-4s got to perform "Christmas on Candy Cane Lane" last Wednesday.  What a fantastic show!  We had positive comments from all who watched.

Here are some student quotes from our Concert Reviews:

"What a great show! We rocked! It was awesome!"   -Alyssa S.

"Everyone did a good job last night.  The costumes were really nice." -Morgun M.

"Last night was so, so fun but it was also nerve-wracking when I sang by myself." -Leah

"The best play ever.  Parents said it was awesome!" -Taylor T.

"The set was fabulous!" -Emily M.

"What a great show. What a fantastic set-up!  The lights, the awesome stage." -Brooke

"My favourite costumes were Santa, Elves, and soldiers." -Andrew

"The trees did a great job!"  -Hailey

"The singing was very good."   -Taylor P.

"My favourite part was where the soldiers came on stage."  -Cole

"Santa really rocked!"  -Ariel

"The soloists did a very good job and Ms. Knoll did a very good job too."   -Jerrett

"The highlight for me was when the soldiers came out." -Ryan

"I loved the show on Dec. 12th, 2012! I think 'tree 4s' line was funny with her accent!" -Haley J.






I'm still looking for photos from the show!  But here's some of the students in their costumes before the performance.

3 comments:

  1. everyone did a fantastic job!


    taylor p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought everyone did an amazing job at the Christmas concert.

    ReplyDelete